Learn how to delete temporary files from your laptop,browser or system in windows 7,8 and 10 version. Cleaning up these temp folder will improve the performance of your PC and you can increase your internet speed with this also.
One really easy way to free up some disk space in Windows is to delete temporary files, sometimes referred to as temp files.
Who Viewed My Whatsapp Profile Today :Latest Trick 2017
Video Tutorial :-
What is temp files/folders:-
In your computer there are many software which runs everytime. Some are pre installed and some are installed by us like games and other utility software.
Temp files are exactly what they probably sound like: files that your operating system only needed to exist temporarily while in use, but are now just wasting space.
Most temporary files are stored in what’s the called the Windows Temp folder, the location of which differs from computer to computer, and even user to user.
These software makes temporary files to perform task .These files saved in drive for lifetime.These are the useless files which consumes memory and slow down our computer.
Benefits of deleting these files:-
There are many benefits to delete these files.If you are not sure wheter you should delete them or not ? My answer go ahead and delete them.
Here are some main profit to deleting these files:-
- We can save our system memory by deleting them.
- We can increase space in pc ram after deleting them.
- It will make our system fast.
- It will also increase our internet speed.
So why are waiting ,read this tutorial and take action:.
How to delete temporary files Method#1:-
To find how much memory are these files cotaining ,follow the steps:-
- Go to setting.
- Click on System.
- Then go to storage.
- Click on This PC.
- Scroll down and there is a option ‘Temporay files”
- Click on it and now a new screen will come.
- Here is option “Delete temporary files”
- Finally delete all the files.
Note :We have seen this method don’t work for most of the computers.So there is another method which will be perfect and more easy than it.
Method #2 :- How to delete temporary files from your system:-
This is the easiest and effective method to delete temp files.just follow below steps:-
- Type “run” in search bar.
- In this enter “%temp%”
- You will see a screen containing a lot of files within drive C.
- These are the temporary files saved in your drive.
- Just press ctrl+A(select all) and press “delete ” button.
- All the files will be starting to delete.
- It may take some times depended on the size of files.
- If any pop window comes asking confirmation or skipping then pick “Skip this file”.
- Because your system are using those files .
- You can delete all the unnecessary files by this method.
Cheers Now you have done ! You have saved about 1 GB storage in your PC.
Which temp files are safe to delete?
Because all temporary files are only a location to hold information temporarily, all temporary files are safe to delete. However, keep in mind that if a file or program is using that file, you may not be able to delete the file.
Unable to delete .tmp file
If you get an error when trying to delete a .tmp file, it is currently being used by Windows or another software program that is running. Close all open programs, restart the computer, and try deleting the file again.
Never full of your ram with these unusual files.I delete these files on weekly basis and recommended you same.
Share your thoughts on this article “how to delete temporary files in windows 10” IF you need any other help,just comment below.